IRIS Data Services will be conducting a short course on the afternoon of Tuesday, October 8th in conjunction with the SAGE/GAGE Workshop. We will provide overviews of the most recent developments at the DMC and answer user questions.
The topics covered will include:
- Methods for discovering and accessing data across seismological data centers
- Robustly collecting large volumes of data from the DMC using ROVER
- MUSTANG latest tools for data users
- Research Ready Data Sets
- The Earth Model Collaboration and model visualization
- Alternatives to full SEED
- New and evolving service and format standards and the implications for users
The most important part of the short course is to hear from you. We will leave ample time for your questions and interaction with IRIS DMC staff to cover any other topics you may wish to discuss
Please register if you intend to join us for the short course.
Cannot join us in Portland?
Join the meeting virtually from your computer, tablet or smartphone at:
Hilton Portland Downtown
Room: Broadway II (Plaza Level)
Important Dates and Venue
October 8, 2019 — October 8, 2019
Short course will be held in Portland, United States of America.
Registration will open on July 15, 2019 and close on October 4, 2019.
IRIS will notify applicants if their request to attend the short course is accepted by September 15, 2019