[iris-bulk] 1-Pager Research Descriptions Using EarthScope Data

IRIS irismail at iris.washington.edu
Fri Feb 16 13:45:17 PST 2007

Have you contributed your one-pager for the EarthScope O&M Proposal yet?

IRIS staff will begin finalizing formatted one-pagers on Tuesday
morning February 20, and the numerous aspects of preparing this
important proposal will soon squeeze out opportunities to format
contributions that we receive after early that week.

The format of the proposal will be similar to that of recent IRIS and
UNAVCO five-year proposals, with a core proposal and separate
appendices containing facilities descriptions and research highlights
in the form of contributed one-pagers. We seek one-pagers for any and
all research applications utilizing existing EarthScope data. We
expect that many figures and results can be extracted from recent AGU
talks and posters. Many of the abstracts already contributed to the
upcoming EarthScope National Meeting could be re-used as one-pagers
with the addition of a summary figure.

A web submission tool:
                           http://www.iris.edu/submit/onepager
is available to help organize material for rapid production of a well-
structured proposal. Details on the submission process are provided
on the web site.

Your assistance is helping to provide a solid case for maintaining
this important facility is greatly appreciated.