[iris-bulk] New release of Antelope

IRIS irismail at iris.washington.edu
Wed Jun 6 07:51:56 PDT 2007

Dear IRIS member Institutions:

BRTT announces the availability of its latest Antelope software
release version 4.9. Under the terms of our current agreement with
IRIS, this release is available free of charge to qualified IRIS
member Institutions through the IRID DMC. You can make the request
at  http://www.iris.edu/manuals/antelope_irismember.htm

You can see what changes were made in the 4.9 release at http://
www.brtt.com/release/4.9

Please try to coordinate requests from multiple users within your
Institution to make a single request. Also note that you will have to
install the new release and re-register for licenses using the
standard registration process described in the cover letter that you
will get from the DMC. Also, please read the entire cover letter
including the use restrictions, the terms of the license and our
current policy relating to support.

Have fun with the new Antelope!

BRTT