[OBSIPtec] Call for Visiting professor/Post-doc position at ERI, Univ. Tokyo

Hajime Shiobara shio at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Aug 1 02:31:37 PDT 2016

Dear OBS-IP ML members,

I would like to announce our visiting professor/PD positions.
The application for FY2017 will be closed on 20 Aug.

The detail is as followings;
***************************************
Dear colleagues-

We would like to announce that the call for application to our
visiting professor/post-doc positions to the Earthquake research
Institute of the University of Tokyo, is now open until
August 20, 2016.

We invite applications for visiting professor/post-doctoral fellow
positions in the research field of earthquakes, tsunamis, their
engineering, volcanoes, and physics of the earth's interior.
The period of appointments is 3-12 months between April 2017 to
March 2018. We will pay monthly salary and ancillary expenses
(housing, commuting allowances) as an employee of the University
of Tokyo.

To apply, you are kindly requested to submit the following documents
to: intl-office at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp:

(1) CV with birth date and detailed account of academic activity
(2) List of academic publications (identify a few papers relevant
     to this proposal)
(3) Summary of research that you have conducted (300-500 words)
(4) Title of research and research proposal at ERI (300-500 words)
(5) Desired length of stay (3-12 months)
(6) Desired host researcher at ERI and correspondence (if any)*
*Prior contact to ERI faculty member is recommended (not mandatory).

For more detail, visit our website at:
www.eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp/kokusai/english/index.html,
or send e-mail to intl-office at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp.

We are waiting for your application to this program.

Please re-distribute this announcement freely.

Best regards.

Shio

--
Hajime Shiobara
OHRC, Earthquake Research Institute, University of Tokyo
E-mail: shio at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp