[OBSIPtec] Cascadia Year 2 Station 7D.J09B

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Wed Aug 24 14:54:06 PDT 2016

OBSIP User Community,

An error in the latitude of station J09B in the Cascadia Year 2 data
[network code 7D] has been identified. We have confirmed the correct
location via deployment documents and reloaded the metadata at the IRIS
DMC. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I encourage you to contact OBSIP if you have any questions or concerns
about OBSIP data. If we cannot get to them immediately, we will still
track and revisit any issues brought forward.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-407-7019 | kasey at iris.edu