[OBSIPtec] OBSIP at the 2016 AGU Fall Meeting

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Fri Dec 9 13:41:49 PST 2016

If you were unable to download the attachment in the last message, you
can also access the list of abstracts via the announcement on the OBSIP
website
<http://www.obsip.org/news/news_item/obsip-at-the-2016-agu-fall-meeting>.

Cheers,

Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold, Ph.D.
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-407-7019 | kasey at iris.edu