[OBSIPtec] Presentations from 2016 International OBS AGU Town Hall

meixue at tongji.edu.cn meixue at tongji.edu.cn
Tue Dec 13 21:41:31 PST 2016

Dear Kasey,

Thanks a lot for sharing...

Mei

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Kasey Aderhold" <kasey at iris.edu>
发送时间:2016-12-14 05:51:22 (星期三)
抄送: "Juanjo Dañobeitia" <jjdanobeitia at utm.csic.es>, "Heiner Igel" <igel at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de>, "PeiYing Patty Lin" <pylin.patty at gmail.com>, "Lukas Joeressen" <lukas at joeressen.net>, "Guust Nolet" <nolet at Princeton.EDU>, "Guilhem Barruol" <guilhem.barruol at univ-reunion.fr>, crlin <crlin at earth.sinica.edu.tw>, "Katrin Hafner" <hafner at iris.edu>, "Francisco Javier Nuñez Cornu" <pacornu77 at gmail.com>, "Shuichi Kodaira" <kodaira at jamstec.go.jp>, "Yann Hello" <yann.hello at geoazur.unice.fr>, "UTADA Hisashi" <utada at eri.u-tokyo.ac.jp>, "Yoshihiro Ito" <ito.yoshihiro.4w at kyoto-u.ac.jp>, fklingel <Frauke.Klingelhoefer at ifremer.fr>
主题: [OBSIPtec] Presentations from 2016 International OBS AGU Town Hall

Thank you again to the sixteen presenters at the 2016 International OBS AGU Town Hall as well as the many people who gave up their lunch break to attend. All presentations are available on the OBSIP website now in .pdf format, with videos available on request from their respective presenters. Please feel free to distribute this e-mail to anyone who may be interested in the topics covered.

If you have any feedback about the format or content of this meeting I would love to hear from you. For announcements about OBSIP activities, data availability, and future OBS meetings including the 2017 OBS Symposium, please subscribe to the OBSIPtec mailing list. I wish you an enjoyable week, and I hope the rest of your AGU Fall Meeting is productive.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold, Ph.D.
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-407-7019 | kasey at iris.edu