[OBSIPtec] Data Correction: Gorda [Z5] 2013/2014 Station BB700

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:00:01 PDT 2016

OBSIP user community,

An error in the channels of station BB700 in the Gorda 2013/2014 data
[network code Z5] has been corrected. The horizontal channel HH1 and
vertical channel HHZ were identified as being swapped, the data was
reloaded at the IRIS DMC on 3/17/2016, and the channels have now been
confirmed.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and if you have queries
about any OBSIP data I encourage you to contact me. If we cannot get to
them immediately, we will still track and revisit any issues brought
forward.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-682-2220 x163 | kasey at iris.edu