[OBSIPtec] Cascadia Year 2 Station 7D.J10B

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Sat Jun 10 01:14:04 PDT 2017

OBSIP user community,

An error in the timing of station J10B in the Cascadia Year 2 data
[network code 7D] has been corrected and the data for all channels was
archived and re-opened at the IRIS DMC on 6/7/2017. Please let me know
if you have any questions.

This is also a good time for a reminder that if you have any questions
or concerns about OBSIP data, I encourage you to contact me. If we
cannot get to them immediately, we will still track and revisit any
issues brought forward.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold, Ph.D.
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-407-7019 |kasey at iris.edu