[OBSIPtec] 2017 OBS Symposium Presentations

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Thu Sep 28 14:36:21 PDT 2017

OBSIPtec Subscribers,

Last week the 2017 OBS Symposium gathered around 120 attendees in
Portland, Maine, for a two-day program to highlight the research made
possible by current OBS technology and to discuss what lies ahead. We
would like to thank our speakers for their well-prepared and
well-presented talks, poster presenters for such an engaging session
that we had to extend it by an extra hour, and to all attendees for the
spirited discussion during the forums and breaks.

Presentations can now be viewed on the agenda tab on the OBSIP website at:

    http://www.obsip.org/about/2017-obs-symposium/2017-obs-symposium-agenda/

If you attended and would like to make your poster available as a .pdf
file on the symposium website, please contact me via e-mail.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold, Ph.D.
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-407-7019 | kasey at iris.edu