[OBSIPtec] TODAY: Abstracts due for IASPEI Symposia S05 - Seismology in the Oceans at IUGG 2019

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Mon Feb 18 08:44:40 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Please note the IASPEI symposia S05 - Seismology in the Oceans at IUGG
2019 in Montreal.

see http://iugg2019montreal.com/s.html

It is the first time we have an ocean bottom seismology session at IASPEI,
and we would be happy if you consider to submit a contribution.

The due date is *18 February 2019*
to submit an abstract to IASPEI symposia at IUGG 2019 in Montreal

Torsten Dahm, Vera Schlindwein, Chris Bean

--
Kasey Aderhold, Ph.D.
Project Associate | IRIS TA/OBSIP Management
202-407-7019 | kasey at iris.edu