[sac-dev] Patch to make our build system support VPATH builds

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Oct 2 13:06:26 PDT 2008

Kuang,

I will try to look at your patches this weekend.  I have a all day
meeting tomorrow.

Patches I need to look at
- VPATH - I will test this on the supported systems
- PAGER - I think the solution George gave is the simplest and most
straight forward
If PAGER is defined use that variable, otherwise use the default sac
paging system.
- make distclean - Again needs to be tested on the supported systems.

Patches which should be easy to check
- tolower/toupper checks in build system
- segfault on space in header variable

Patches which look good, no changes
- closing of the plotting window
- CTRL-D to quit