[sac-dev] Feature proposal -- saving command history to a disk file for later use

Kuang He icrazy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 23:43:33 PDT 2008

Dear SAC users and devs,

There is a useful feature in softwares like bash, which can save
command history to a disk file and load it the next time they run. In
this way, people can use hotkeys like Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Alt+P,
Alt+N, etc. to access the commands they've used not only in the
current session but also in the previous sessions. I hope that SAC can
have the same feature so as to make our lives a bit easier.

The feature should not be difficult to implement, and if people
(hopefully both users and devs) think it is desirable, I'll start to
do it. :-)

Best regards,

--
Kuang He