[sac-dev] Patch to prevent an accidental close of the plotting window

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Sep 11 14:49:47 PDT 2008

Kuang He,

I got your patches applied to code base and quickly checked them.
I received five (5) bugs from you, correct ?

- Ctrl-D - This appears to work correctly.
- X11 Closing window - This appears to disable the "close" window button
	At least on my mac.  Was this the intention.  Or did you want it to
do something like "enddevice x"
- evaluate bug - This works as well.  I think there is something else
going on here
	Try running the command twice,  The message is slightly different
between the first and second time.
- sachistory - Easy fix, but important
- tolower/toupper - This needs to be pulled out and checked for at ./
configure time

Side note:
When you compile with the --enable-readline does it actually use the
readline library or a libedit library.
If you are using a readline library, could you check running sac
within a script to see how it behaves.

Cheers
Brian