[sac-dev] Mailing list problem

George Helffrich george at gly.bris.ac.uk
Fri Sep 12 01:03:06 PDT 2008

Dear All -

	The behavior Kuang highlights is certainly unfriendly and impairs
honest efforts to help.  It would be better if sac-help sent reject
SMTP responses with a link to to join sac-help.  Putting detailed
mailing list clerical instructions into code warnings seems wasteful of
developer time and is likely to become outdated again at some point.