[SAC-HELP] SPARC/Solaris to PC/SuSE problems

savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu
Tue Dec 27 15:31:30 PST 2005

The Changes file is a bit hard to decipher.  The History files give a
better run down of what is available in the releases.  As I can recall,.
Version 100.1 was not sent to IRIS due to a readhdr/writehdr bug.  In this
case the most recent version is 100.00.  I suspect version 100.1 would be
available at IRIS within the next few weeks.

Release 100.1 should fix most of the bugs (X11 redraw, color, and the help
bug) descibed earlier.  The rollback bug and the display of the crosshairs
in ppk are esentially still open bugs and need more examination.

Here is the current History file

2005/06/01 Version 100.1  - Not sent to IRIS
        * Supported Platforms: Solaris, Linux and Mac OS X
        * Command line editing
        * X11 Windowing bug fixes
        * Enhancements to sgftops (bin/sgftoeps.csh)

2004/12/08 Version 100.00
        * Supported Platforms: Solaris, Linux and Mac OS X
        * Automatic Byte-swapping added
        * Initial Release of OS X version
        * Linux readalpha bug fix

Cheers,