[SAC-HELP] MACRO

Brian Savage savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu
Fri Jun 16 11:32:59 PDT 2006

Megan

The setmacro command works fine for me.

The macro command looks first in the current directory, then the
directories defined by setmacro, and finally in the macros directory
like /usr/local/sac/aux/macros.

Could you provide the version of sac you are using and the command
sequence you tried, so we can track down this problem.

Cheers,
Brian