[SAC-HELP] sac2000 question

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Wed Mar 1 16:08:12 PST 2006

Glad to help.

I am sharing this with the rest of the list in case others wondered -- or
knew the answer.

I have a bunch of options written down for ppk, but when I just looked at
the online manual under plotpk I could not find that list.  The help ppk
promises a "table on the next page" but I do not know how to find it
online.  The table is, however, in the printed manual.  Is it online
anywhere?  If it is not in text form somewhere, I suppose I could scan it
in.  (My printed manual is dated 1989.)