[SAC-HELP] NWFID problem

Brian Savage savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu
Fri Mar 10 05:27:22 PST 2006

Ekrem

The NWFID header variable is derived from the CSS file format and is
set, as you state, to maintain internal consistency.

If you are looking to store a value, might I suggest the variables user0
through user9.

If you really need to change the value, you can write a program using
the sacio library to change this value to undefined (-12345), but this
file may not work with the rest of your dataset.

Cheers,
Brian