[SAC-HELP] Converting to SAC files

Sandy Stromme sandy at iris.washington.edu
Wed Mar 29 07:04:05 PST 2006

Hi Matthew,

I maintain rdseed for the IRIS DMC.  There are several bugs in rdseed that
occur under Linux that I've fixed, and a couple I'm still working on :).  Can
you correspond with me directly on this, first thing I will ask is that you
ftp your data file to ftp.iris.washington.edu, pub/dropoff (or if maybe the
data is there in userdata if you created it with a breq_fast request.  I am
working on a new release of rdseed which I hope will have all the linux
problems worked out.

To others on this listserv, please contact me with any problems you have with
rdseed.

Thank you,

Sandy Stromme
Software Engineer