[SAC-HELP] get header data

Frederik Tilmann tilmann at esc.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 01:29:53 PDT 2006

Heloise

these values all need to be calculated by sac so when the sac file is
generated externally, e.g. by rdseed they are generally left undefined.

Try reading into sac and writing again, i.e.

sac<<eof
r file
w over
eof

Of course, for dist evla,evlo,stla,stlo all need to be set and lcalda
must be true.

Frederik