[SAC-HELP] Slowness & Headers

Renate Hartog renate at ess.washington.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:04:35 PDT 2006

Hi Anna,

TauP has a utility called taup_setsac, it inserts a theoretical travel
time in the t0-t9 sac header values, and at the same time it inserts the
corresponding ray parameters (slownesses) in user0-user9. I've never used
it for this latter purpose, but assume it works. The taup documentation
should help you further if you want to try it.

Renate
PNSN/UW seismology