[SAC-HELP] problems with SAC metacommandas...

Juan M Gomez gomez at geociencias.unam.mx
Thu Sep 14 09:34:48 PDT 2006

         Hi there,

         Since I started to use SAC (about 10 years ago) I use to read
my signals in the following way:

r $6$/$1$.BHZ.oc

where default 6 is the subdirectory where my data are stocked
and $1$ is the file that I want to red.

Today it is a strange day with a strange situation, I want to use
this way for reading but an error appears, for example:

echo on
r $6$/$1$.BHZ.oc
1? ACCN
==> r ACCN .BHZ.oc
ERROR 1301: No data files read in.

as you can see it is adding a blank in the name, that's why it does not
work. I have use this option many times, but today it does not work.
Does any one know what is happening?

     Thanks,

                      JuanM

Juan Martín  Gómez González