[SAC-HELP] about MACROs...!!

Stanton, Megan M2Sr at pge.com
Thu Sep 14 10:30:29 PDT 2006

When I was using the older version of sac I would save my macros in the
macro directory manually, since setmacro did not work for me in the
older version also. My directory was located at /home/sac/aux/macros,
maybe yours is something similar? So create the macro there, make sure
it is executable (has an asterisk(*) after it). Then go back and try
again. Hope that helps!

  _____