[SAC-HELP] colour in sac2000 under linux

andreas wessel awbochum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:42:26 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

I don't know about sac2000, but I get a coloured spectrogram with Sac 100.01.

Strangely enough, the command "spectrogram gray" produces a coloured
spectogram as well.
(I'm running debain-based ubuntu 6 with X 7.0)

Maybe there is a different command to really force a non-coloured output?
Have you tried Sac 100.01, it has a bugfix for X Window manager and works
better for me than Sac 100.00.

Cheers,
Andreas