[SAC-HELP] Problem in Running SAC

andreas wessel awbochum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:54:32 PDT 2006

Maybe some of this will help:

1. Make sure your .bash_profile is loaded. Type "echo $SACAUX" to see if the
variable is known.  If it's not then your bash_profile isn't loaded or the
syntax is wrong. You can load it manually: "source ~/.bash_profile", no need
to reboot.
My syntax looks like this:
export SACAUX='/seismo/sac/aux' (notice the '...')
2. Also make sure the path is ok: "echo $PATH", but this should be alright,
because it seems to find the sac binary.
What version are you trying to run?

Cheers,
Andreas