[SAC-HELP] [SAC help] 2 question

Bishwa Jyoti Das bishwajyoti.das at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:22:44 PDT 2007

II am using the SAC software. Frist I have to correlate the two
station data.
Actually I want help from you, how to correlate these data using SAC.
I am able to cut all the seismograms at -60 to+60.
For correlation I use the following command.
sac> r  <Filename>  <File name>
sac> p2
sac> correlate
sac> Xlim -0.5   0.5
sac> p1
It gives one kind of wave form of the given two seismograms at same window.
>From that i am unable to get information about  correlation.
I just want to  know from you how can I able to get the correlation
coefficient and corresponding plot of the correlation function.

More over, secondlly, I also want to know the actual command for changing
the KZDATE and KZTIME in header file.
By changing KZTIME and KZDATE it comes Error :901: sac programing logical
error.