[SAC-HELP] Problem in SAC using sac macro

Sudhir Rajaure srajaure at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:12:03 PDT 2007

Hello,

I can read the files and plot too. In one inversion I have to use the syntax 'r  %base%BHZ* %base%BHE* %base%BHN*' . The SAC is new version, which I recently received from llnl.gov/sac. However, I suspect the linux that I currently have in the computer. It is RH Linux Enterprise (AS) version. At home I have Fedora core and it works there.

If I could fix this problem it would greatly ease my job.

Thank you.

Sudhir
National Seismological Center
Department of Mines and Geology