[SAC-HELP] start sac "silently"

andreas wessel awbochum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:34:10 PST 2007

Yes, that does the trick, but it throws everything away.

But I'd like to have some of the output logged. Just not those startup
lines.

I blame my suboptimal scripting strategy for the fact that I do some
operation to 100 files by doing a for loop and then starting sac for each
file. So in my logfile I have those Sac starting message 100 times.

Removing it in the source might be worth a shot, but I didn't compile SAC
myself in the first place as the binaries just worked.

Thanks,
Andreas