[SAC-HELP] installing SAC on Fedora 6

derek schutt at uwyo.edu
Tue Jun 26 04:48:33 PDT 2007

Hi Dayanthie,

I just (this morning) installed the SAC binary on my Fedora 7 (AMD 64,
kernel 2.6t.21-1.3228.fc7) box, and it looks to run fine.  I did have it
working on Fedora Core 6 with no problem.

I did gunzip 070312_sac-linux.tgz, then tar xvf 070312_sac-linux.tar,
for what it's worth.

If you like, I can send you the binary I have, in case you got a
corrupted one.

-Derek