Re: [SAC-HELP] 回复:sac-help Digest, Vol 29, Issue 1

George Helffrich george at gly.bris.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 03:42:01 PST 2007

Dear All -

	Whether you want to include gain and sensitivity in your polezero
CONSTANT is a matter of choice.  It depends on how clearly you want to
separate the frequency dependent from the frequency independent parts
of the response.  My suggestion was to put the frequency dependent part
into the polezero CONSTANT value.  If you choose to do this, you can
use the SCALE header field to include the frequency independent parts
of the gain.