[SAC-HELP] Double Precision

Peter Goldstein peterg at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 28 20:02:44 PST 2007

One approach that might allow for a quick test would be to redefine
the float type to be the same as a double and then go in and find the
places were offsets are hardwired in bytes, e.g., some of the include
files.  I'm not sure how long this would take and I may be forgetting
something fundamental about sac that would preclude this.

Cheers,

Peter