[SAC-HELP] SAC on 64 bit Ubuntu

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Feb 14 05:50:29 PST 2008

Dear Ting Yang

To compile on a 64 bit system please check the the Readme.buildsac file
It has instructions for compiling on systems of these types.

The compiler flags need to contain the -m32 flag.  The configure
script should recognize the
system as a 64 bit system and add these automatically.

If you have more trouble, please report it to the sac-dev mailing list.

Cheers,
Brian