[SAC-HELP] Re: sacio.a AND reading in blackboard variable files in version 101.1

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Wed Mar 5 12:33:22 PST 2008

Hersh,

The error you are seeing

> SAC> rbbf wndbbf_all
>  ERROR 1203: Could not find VARS section

is because the blackboard files you are trying to read into SAC are
in a different byte order than
the machine you are on.  The files can be swapped with a little
effort, but being able to read
blackboard variable files of either byte order should be available in
the next release of SAC.

Cheers,
Brian