[SAC-HELP] ploting with macros

shenxzh at gmail.com shenxzh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:32:57 PST 2008

hi, I can't compile the SAC under cygwin, some problem in proto.h file.

Who has compiled the SAC under cygwin successfully? I hope help from you.

Thanks.

Xuzhang Shen

Lanzhou Institute of Seismology, China Earquake Administration (CEA)

450 Donggan Xilu, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, 730000, China

Tel: +86-931-8265008

E_mail: shenxzh at gmail.com mailto:shenxz at gssb.gov.cn

2008-02-29

2008-03-07