[SAC-HELP] A question about transfer function

Xuefeng Shang xfshang at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 27 10:47:26 PDT 2008

Hi all,
   I use command "transfer from EVALRESP to BBDISP" to deconvolve the
instrument response, and get error below:

 Extracting evresp response for YKW1, BHE...
EVRESP ERROR (YKW1.CN..BHE [File: ./RESP.CN.YKW1..BHE; Start date:
1989,025,00:00:00; Stage: 4]):
        check_channel; decimation blockette with no associated filter,
        skipping to next response now
EVRESP ERROR (YKW1.CN..BHE [File: ./RESP.CN.YKW1..BHE; Start date:
1989,025,00:00:00; Stage: 4]):
        check_channel; decimation blockette with no associated filter,
        skipping to next response now
No transfer function applied!
 ERROR 2118: No transfer function applied.

I am not sure what is the problem. Thank you.

Xuefeng