[SAC-HELP] READCOR

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Tue May 6 06:48:46 PDT 2008

Hi,

In the Spectral Estimation manual, it is mentioned READCOR command. But there is no manual page about it. On the other hand, when I write READCOR in SPE command line, SAC gives error as "ERROR 1115: This option  is not currently implemented". So, how can I use saved correlation function?

best regars

Onur

| TÜBİTAK Marmara Araştırma Merkezi  | TUBITAK Marmara Research Center     |
| Yer ve Deniz Bilimleri Enstitüsü   | Earth and Marine Sciences Institute |
| Gebze - Kocaeli                    | Gebze - Kocaeli - TURKEY            |