[SAC-HELP] question about beam

Pablo Palacios p_palacios_ec at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 16:18:09 PDT 2008

Dear Xuzhang,

Also I have tried to retrieve the header information and some difficulties exits. When you do it from some command window only appears the portion depending the size of the window and if you use a macro occur the same thing. However, usually we need only part of the information, with the following instruction in a cshell script you can save the information that you need, for example if you pick it with A and F markers:

sac<<EOF >! MyHeaderFile
r MysacFile
listhdr AMARKER FMARKER
EOF

I hope that in the next version appear a better solution, specially if some body need all the header.
P.