[SAC-HELP] (no subject)

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Fri Apr 3 07:30:58 PDT 2009

Dear Maria,

Does your operating system agree with the sac-binary files?
if it does,

check the executable flag of the sgftops. You see someting like this

-rwxr-xr-x  1 seismo seismo 17K May 20  2008 /usr/local/sac/bin//sgftops
      ^   ^   ^

if there is no "x"  flag use:
  chmod +x  /usr/local/sac/bin/sgftops

and re-run the program.

onur

| TÜBİTAK Marmara Araştırma Merkezi  | TUBITAK Marmara Research Center     |
| Yer ve Deniz Bilimleri Enstitüsü   | Earth and Marine Sciences Institute |
| Gebze - Kocaeli                    | Gebze - Kocaeli - TURKEY            |