[SAC-HELP] Using Y linear scale with plotalpha

Milton P. Plasencia Linares mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it
Thu Dec 10 11:30:03 PST 2009

Hi,
I repeat in your commands, but the bottom - up.
However this should not change the final results.

I not see the cabalistic characters.

I use last version of sac (101.3b) compiled in Fedora 11, 32 bits.

I used only part of your file, i attached the postscript file.

Cheers,

**********************************
Milton P. PLASENCIA LINARES

Dipartimento Centro di Ricerche Sismologiche
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS

Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/C
(34010) Sgonico - TRIESTE - ITALIA
Tel: +39-040-2140305
Fax: +39-040-327307

E-mail: mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it

ASAIN (Antarctic Seismographic Argentinean Italian Network)