[SAC-HELP] getline error

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Mon Dec 28 07:55:39 PST 2009

Dear sac-help

This bug has been identified, fixed, and will be incorporated into the
next release of sac, coming sometime next year

If you have a binary version of sac or have successfully compiled sac,
you can safely ignore this message.

If you are experiencing this error please email me directly at savage at uri.edu
  to receive instructions on how to fix this bug.

Thanks

Brian Savage
savage at uri.edu