[SAC-HELP] Initialization macro

Arthur Snoke snokeja at vt.edu
Mon Jun 1 04:58:33 PDT 2009

In the README file, the absolute path is set for the init.m file.  Try using the
absolute path and see if it finds your init.m.

Do you have a directory ${SACHOME}/macro?  If so, try

alias sac '${SACHOME}/sac ${SACHOME}/macro/init.m'

I think your 'SETMACRO sac/macro' command requires that SAC is already running
before it will be recognized.