[SAC-HELP] floating point exception

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:21:01 PDT 2009

Margaret,

Does the linux machine have the 32 bit libraries installed ?
You can check which libraries sac is using by issuing the command

% ldd /usr/local/sac/bin/sac

Assuming sac is installed in the default location.
My system has 32 and 64 bit libraries installed at
32 bit library
	/lib/ld-linux.so.2
64 bit library
	/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2

The sac binary should be using for the first one.

By the way, the 64 bit version of sac will be coming out soon.

Brian Savage
savage at uri.edu