[SAC-HELP] Does transfer FROM FAPFILE work?

Arthur Snoke snokeja at vt.edu
Tue May 26 03:42:03 PDT 2009

Thanks Peter.  I somehow missed that earlier message from you.  (I have been
having computer problems and have missed some messages.)  It is deceptive as
there is still code to check for the existence of a FAPFILE.  I was thinking the
coding was incomplete, not that code had been deleted.

That is too bad, because I do not see another way output from external EVALRESP
can be introduced to SAC.  Happily, FROM EVALRESP works well.  What is lost is
some of the options within EVALRESP.

Is TRANSFER FROM DBASE also a relic?

Arthur