[SAC-HELP] Trouble reading SEGY data

Gilberto Saccorotti saccorotti at pi.ingv.it
Wed Sep 2 08:50:08 PDT 2009

Hi to everybody,

I just installed sac-101.3b linux_x86_64 on my 64-bit machine running Ubuntu.
Differently with the previous version, I noted that sac is not able to correctly
read the header's fields (in particular: nzyear, nzjday, nzhour....) of segy,
big-endian data. I can forward a sample file, if needed. Any help-suggestion
is greatly acknowledged.

cheers,
Gilberto

--
 Gilberto Saccorotti
 Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia