[SAC-HELP] beginwindow bus error - version 101.3b

Susan Bilek sbilek at nmt.edu
Wed Sep 9 09:12:53 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I've run into an error when using the beginwindow command in the
newest version (101.3b).  Plotting works fine in a single plot window,
but when I try to plot in a new plot window using "beginwindow 2" then
"plot", I get a bus error and sac quits.  This command is in a macro
that worked prior to changing to the newest version, and it's also a
problem outside of a macro, just simply trying to plot after a bw 2
command.

I'm running the binary distribution of 101.3b for MacOSX 10.5.8.

Thanks,
Sue

Susan Bilek
Associate Professor