[SAC-HELP] reading largest peak or trough

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Sat Sep 12 06:19:39 PDT 2009

 Dear Reza,

I attached my macro for ML.
the commets are in Turkish. But you can understand the computations.

amplitudes are in nanometers. and WA magnification is 2800
it search the three component for max. amplitude of WA seismogram between the lines 80 and  111 and write it  to a file

best regards
onur

| TÜBİTAK Marmara Araştırma Merkezi  | TUBITAK Marmara Research Center     |
| Yer ve Deniz Bilimleri Enstitüsü   | Earth and Marine Sciences Institute |
| Gebze - Kocaeli                    | Gebze - Kocaeli - TURKEY            |