[SAC-HELP] Who has the zero-polar file for Guralp CMG-3ESPC?

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Thu Apr 15 04:10:50 PDT 2010

Dear Lee,

I attached a 3ESPC calibration document from Guralp. Generaly they have the same Pole-Zero values. I recommend that you should send a mail to
caldoc at guralp.com.  write the sensor and digitizer serial numbers (i.e. T3W49, A203, T3W50, B201) in to the subject part. The system sends back the doc files. If you can not  get files write to support team at Guralp. They will send you manually.

The main point is that you must convert the poles-zeros in the document in to radian (poles*2*pi*f) for SAC, and add 1 extra zero for integration. and convert  A0 value to radian and displacement (see the pdf file) type.

best regards
onur

Dr. Onur TAN
 TÜBİTAK Marmara Araştırma Merkezi,  Yer ve Deniz Bilimleri Enstitüsü
 TUBITAK Marmara Research Center, Earth and Marine Sciences Institute
 Gebze - Kocaeli - TURKEY