[SAC-HELP] Jordan Seismological Observatory (JSO)

Qasem . eng.kasem at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:32:23 PST 2010

Hello

I have installed centos-5.1-x86 from VirtulBox (this Image of linux Centos V5.1) and install SAC linux 32 bit which was build in 4.5 Centos
anyway

My user name is : centos
I have edited both profile & sacinit.sh as attached then do below commands and got the result  :

[centos at localhost bin]$ source profile %
[centos at localhost bin]$ ./sacinit.sh
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 13: setenv: command not found
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 14: setenv: command not found
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 15: setenv: command not found
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 26: setenv: command not found
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 40: setenv: command not found
/home/centos/sac/bin/sacinit.csh: line 50: setenv: command not found
[centos at localhost bin]$ ./sac
/csspickpref .  readcss will not read picks.
 ERROR: Number  901 in INITCOMLISTS.
/clstdms opening Command List: /home/centos/sac/aux
[centos at localhost bin]$ chmod +x /home/centos/sac/bin/sac %
chmod: cannot access `%': No such file or directory
[centos at localhost bin]$ sac
/csspickpref .  readcss will not read picks.
 ERROR: Number  901 in INITCOMLISTS.
/clstdms opening Command List: /home/centos/sac/aux

as interior readme package i see that we should change csh,
plz check our configuration
I dont know where is problem , could help us????

thanks
Qasem