[SAC-HELP] sac 101.4-mac_osx_64 binaries distributed by IRIS

Rob Porritt rob at seismo.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 20 09:44:39 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I received the binary version of sac this morning as listed in the subject.
I use bash as my main shell on my mac and when sourcing the sacinit.sh
script I found a syntax error repeated for all similar usages:
export SAC_DISPLAY_COPYRIGHT 1
instead of
export SAC_DISPLAY_COPYRIGHT=1

Also, a collaborator of mine installed with sacinit.csh using the sac source
code and found the sacinit.csh sets:
setenv SACHOME /usr/local/jas/sac
instead of
setenv SACHOME /usr/local/sac

Similar problems are in the sacinit.sh with SACHOME and the "=" as above.

Rob

--
Rob Porritt, GG
UC Berkeley Earth and Planetary Sciences PhD Candidate